The fairest franchise in Australia
● You own an existing small sign shop
● You are an experienced existing employee of a sign shop or a signage contractor
I own my own sign shop, why would I join?
● Competitive edge over local competitors
● Be able to run a successful business without needing an expensive store front
● Better buying power to gain bigger discounts and increase profit
● Help and resources around running your own business
● More time for yourself and your family
● Access to a knowledge base, training and free manufacturing guides
● Access to a prequalified “Jim’s approved” supplier database
● Your own call centre taking leads drawn from an ongoing national marketing campaign
● Pooling with others for marketing and lead generation
● Stronger presence on the internet
● A network of local and off shore manufacturers and suppliers
● Access to WHS guides and best practises
● Access to better resources to manufacture more in-house
● Better resale value on your business when you retire (let your hard work help grow an asset)
● Your no longer on your own. Regular get-togethers with similar people companies to learn from, teach or just bounce ideas off
● Online systems to help manage your business and workflow
● New products that you can sell to existing clients (uniforms, business cards, brochures etc)
● Opportunities for regular revenue streams (business cards, uniforms, brochures etc)
● Would prefer and Australian born Franchise system
● A low cost entry
DID YOU KNOW?
● Jim’s is the No 1 franchising brand in the country.
● Unlike other signage franchises, Jim’s is well known by people outside the industry (ie your prospective customers)
● Did you know that there are over 3800 Jim’s franchisees proudly promoting the Jim’s name? By the way, they all need signage, uniforms, business cards and brochures.
● Jims Group brings on hundreds of new franchisees every year.
● Jim’s is Australian owned and Australian Grown. It’s systems have been developed in Australia for Australians. Jim’s Signs and Print is backed by one of Australia’s largest Sign companies with a wealth of knowledge and resources to share with those who choose to come on board as a Jim’s Signs & Print Franchisee.