● You own an existing small sign shop
● You are an experienced existing employee of a sign shop or a signage contractor
I own my own sign shop, why would I join?
● Competitive edge over local competitors
● Be able to run a successful business without needing an expensive store front
● Better buying power to gain bigger discounts and increase profit
● Help and resources around running your own business
● More time for yourself and your family
● Access to a knowledge base, training and free manufacturing guides
● Access to a prequalified “Jim’s approved” supplier database
● Your own call centre taking leads drawn from an ongoing national marketing campaign
● Pooling with others for marketing and lead generation
● Stronger presence on the internet
● A network of local and off shore manufacturers and suppliers
● Access to WHS guides and best practises
● Access to better resources to manufacture more in-house
● Better resale value on your business when you retire (let your hard work help grow an asset)
● Your no longer on your own. Regular get-togethers with similar people companies to learn from, teach or just bounce ideas off
● Online systems to help manage your business and workflow
● New products that you can sell to existing clients (uniforms, business cards, brochures etc)
● Opportunities for regular revenue streams (business cards, uniforms, brochures etc)
● Would prefer and Australian born Franchise system
● A low cost entry
I am an experienced employee at a sign shop or a signage contractor, why would I join?
● You have thought about starting your own business but you feel that attempting to do it on your own comes at too high a risk
● You have thought about starting your own business but you don’t know where to start
● You feel trapped in your current position with no where to progress
● You would like to learn more skills
● You would like to use your hard work to grow your asset, not to grow someone else’s asset
● You want to build something that can have value when you retire
● You are not comfortable with the way your employer goes about their business and have views about how they could do things differently
● You would like more flexibility
● You would like a job that allows you to come home early to have dinner with the kids or allows you time to drop the kids off at school in the morning
DID YOU KNOW?
● Jim’s is the No 1 franchising brand in the country.
● Unlike other signage franchises, Jim’s is well known by people outside the industry (ie your prospective customers)
● Did you know that there are over 3800 Jim’s franchisees proudly promoting the Jim’s name? By the way, they all need signage, uniforms, business cards and brochures.
● Jims Group brings on hundreds of new franchisees every year.
● Jim’s is Australian owned and Australian Grown. It’s systems have been developed in Australia for Australians. Jim’s Signs and Print is backed by one of Australia’s largest Sign companies with a wealth of knowledge and resources to share with those who choose to come on board as a Jim’s Signs & Print Franchisee.