● Would prefer and Australian born Franchise system
● A low cost entry
I am an experienced employee at a sign shop or a signage contractor, why would I join?
● You have thought about starting your own business but you feel that attempting to do it on your own comes at too high a risk
● You have thought about starting your own business but you don’t know where to start
● You feel trapped in your current position with no where to progress
● You would like to learn more skills
● You would like to use your hard work to grow your asset, not to grow someone else’s asset
● You want to build something that can have value when you retire
● You are not comfortable with the way your employer goes about their business and have views about how they could do things differently
● You would like more flexibility
● You would like a job that allows you to come home early to have dinner with the kids or allows you time to drop the kids off at school in the morning
DID YOU KNOW?
● Jim’s is the No 1 franchising brand in the country.
● Unlike other signage franchises, Jim’s is well known by people outside the industry (ie your prospective customers)
● Did you know that there are over 3800 Jim’s franchisees proudly promoting the Jim’s name? By the way, they all need signage, uniforms, business cards and brochures.
● Jims growth over in 2018 alone was 787 new franchisees
● Jim’s is Australian owned and Australian Grown. It’s systems have been developed in Australia for Australians. Jim’s Signs and Print is backed by one of Australia’s largest Sign companies with a wealth of knowledge and resources to share with those who choose to come on board as a Jim’s Signs & Print Franchisee.